❣ 我的博友

❣ 游览频率

❣ Do you following me?

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sad Day

19th Mar 2012

yoooo
nice love box yo XD 

 Kuantan River
Nice place to fishing here .

 Please do not throw any garbage into the river 

 Lets go KL <3

20th Mar 2012

Outside The Curve

Debenhams

What the fuck ?!
RM867.20 !!!!

I love these puzzles so much
Totoro !!!
If  I had alot of money , I will buy all of these. 
1000pcs for RM110
Quite expensive T.T

Everytime come to KL sure will drink it 
Chatime 
Greentea flavour !!
Hope Chatime open in Kuantan someday

 Enjoying our Chatime and going to have our lunch 


Bar-B-Q Plaza
2nd time 
Love it 

Etude house 
SHINee <3
 Bought this for wear in home 
Watermelon Slipper
 Love Fipper
Love Pink 
<3

Mantis !!!
Long time didn't saw it .
It flew into my house

21st Mar 2012

So sad 
How bad is my result
1A+ 1A 2A- 3B+ 2B 1C+
Haiz
I aimed my Moral , Physics , Addmath get A 
But it's not .
Damn sad . 
/.\
 Bowling
Felt sad and no mood to bowling
Bad score /.\

22nd Mar 2012

Prepared for Redang Island 
Hope I don't get sunburn T.T
My thin ,fair and weak skin 


Tembeling Beach 
Fipper <3

 Big sun


 Captured by me . I love that calm sea .


 Do you feel weird ? 


What should I do after get result ? 
Moody 

No comments:

Post a Comment