❣ 我的博友

❣ 游览频率

❣ Do you following me?

Sunday, March 11, 2012

'' Indoorsman's Life ''

I need a private laptop T_T !!!
I can watch movies for a whole day 
Keep download movies that i never seen before 
or
 never heard the name before

Hugo 3D
The poster looks nice so I download it XD

''A boy named Hugo Cabret .He lived in a train station.
Why did he live there?
As this young individual 
sought by both message from his father ...... '' 

Not bad . 
2hours movie.

''Happy endings only happen in movies... ''


The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo 
Found it !
This movie was banned in Malaysia
I saw that news in newspaper last month I think D=

2GB + 
quite big the size 
HD

Watch it tomorrow if I have free time
Going to download more and more .
I love movies <3

Suddenly miss bowling so much 
Someone accompany to play ?
=(

22nd March 2012
11 days more ...
SPM result 
Hope I get a better result 
and my hand recover quickly 
God bless me <3 





No comments:

Post a Comment