❣ 我的博友

❣ 游览频率

❣ Do you following me?

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Hang out everyday


2012/02/23


Bowling 
=)
First time broke my own record 
Even though my hand injured now . 
I'll still play it when I get better .

Size 11 =D

Enjoyed our MCD with this nice view
Our secret place .


27/02/2012
Captured by me
Our secret place again
and had our lunch MCD <3


Had our dinner @The Dessert Shop


 Asam Laksa
Awesome
Supaluv


 Avocado juice <3

 Chocolate Fondue
Taste good eat with banana <3

28/02/2012


Batu Hitam Beach 
Captured by me <3


Nice view

I saw this in film Popular
Grave of fireflies
I love this film so much . 
What a sad story ...



 Green tea Cheesecake
take away @ Secret Recipe
<3

Wow . I went many places on Feb
Goodbye Feb and say Hi to March .

It's time to work for PC fair

02/03/2012
I'm glad my boss chose me to work for PC fair
I need a job so much .
I'm poor now T.T

 work for 3 days .
My leg was painful .

Funfair =D

 I got the prize in funfair =D

Last day for PC fair .
Capita mall was dirty .
Garbage threw everywhere on floor =O
I lost my RM50 when keep the stock
and bring it back to
shop
How sad =(



05/03/2012


What a unforgettable day D=
Many 'first time' happened for me .
I lost my job . RM600 + - was gone .
Seriously , I felt  sad because of this .
I need to earn money for get my 'P' License .
From now on , I don't have  any income .
I just can stay in home and recuperate .


I go back my  'indoorsman life '
watch movies everyday .

Countdown for The day of SPM result release .
15Days =D

I hope I can get a good result ='(





No comments:

Post a Comment